Smith Wilbert Vault - Bangor, PA
Smith Wilbert Vault opened in 1951 by Vivian and DelRoy Smith, and became a licensed Wilbert distributor in 1953. They started in the casket business in 1973 as part of the elder Wilbert group. They expanded in 1987 when they acquired the Scranton Wilbert Vault Company. In 1994 they acquired Richards Cemetery Services, and in 2004 they acquired ConPro Products, which wholesales vaults to cemeteries. In 2011, they expanded the Richards Cemetery Services by acquiring Kriebole grave-digging services. This location opened in 2012.
Smith Wilbert Vault
8 Wildon Drive
Bangor, PA 18103